- Category: Programs & Services
For a Learning Year June 1 through May 31, here's a check list:
- Upon approval of your budget, identify the staff who will work during the program and have them complete an employment packet.
- Using local district procedure, identify potential students and create a communication plan to invite those students to participate in summer school.
- Take daily attendance, which will be reported at step 6, below.
- MDE requires a signed (parents/guardian) Continual Learning Plan (CLP) for each enrolled student per learning year. Within 10 school days of a student’s enrollment date in your program, complete the CLP; keep one copy (for at least five years) in your district AND submit a copy to HVED.
Secure File Transfer -- for CLP and other documents