- Category: Programs & Services
For a Learning Year June 1 through May 31, here's a check list:
- Using local district procedure, identify potential students and create a communication plan to invite those students to participate in Targeted Services.
- Take daily attendance, which will be reported at step 6, below.
- Within 10 days of your program’s end date, scan and attached to the student's enrollment record in JMC a CLP for each student who participated in Targeted Services during the learning year. Student enrollment and MARSS data will be entered directly into JMC and will no longer be collected via other online forms.
- A student who is absent from a Targeted Services program for 5 consecutive sessions must be dropped from enrollment.
- Targeted Services cannot be neither drop-in nor a homework help.
- Targeted Services must be taught by a licensed teacher.